Chanel Coup De Coeur Nail Colour


I was so delighted when a belated birthday gift arrived in the post from one of my dear friends. A beautiful deep pink/purple nail varnish by Chanel, perfect for the Autumn months. As soon as I got it, I removed my freshly lacquered nails and applied Coup De Coeur
Like with all Chanel nail varnishes, this applies beautifully, and it dried pretty quickly too. I applied two coats, and probably could have gotten away with one, but I much prefer the intensity to be a little deeper. The colour lasted about four days, which for me, is a miracle. I'm so clumsy, my varnish is usually chipped within a day! 

The nail varnish dried with a lovely shine to it, which was of course intensified by the top coat, making it look even more glossy! 

If only I could afford many more Chanel nail varnishes - simply gorgeous!

What do you think of the colour? 

Please head on over to my Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin', if you feel like a chat! 
post signature

21 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the intensity of the colour & the chic appeal :)

    Serene

    xoxox

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is such a beautiful colour! So Autumnal!! :) Thanks for stopping by Serene! Lilly xx

      Delete
  2. That is the perfect color for autumn. I really like it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nail polish but I seriously detest how quickly it chips. 4 days, albeit a miracle, is still not long! Such a fun, fall color though. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know what you mean, it is rather annoying. But I don't mind with this shade 'cos it's just so darn lovely!! xx

      Delete
  4. Can't get over how gorgeous this colour is!

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! So gorgeous, I just love it!! Lilly xx

      Delete
  5. I love all products from CHANEL :)

    http://lamodestieaveclestyle.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour so much, I'm a red addicted :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful, isnt it?! Thanks Michela! Lilly xx

      Delete
  7. I'm obsessed with Chanel colors!!!

    If you have a second I would love to hear your thoughts on my most recent blog post. XXOO

    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous, aren't they! :) I'll head on over :) xx

      Delete
  8. this colour is amazing, need to own it :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's really nice!! Thank you Michela! Lilly xx

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh, this colour is absolutely beautiful!!!! It looks so rich and luxurious!!!! Beautiful sweetie :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous colour isn't it!! Lilly xx

      Delete
  10. This looks lovely! I've always wanted to try a chanel nail polish but I've heard really mixed reviews about them xxx

    ReplyDelete