Stepping into Spring

Spring is finally here and there are so many trends that I'm absolutely loving. I think I could be here all day, listing all the pieces I've seen whilst nosying around the shops so I've picked a few of my favourite pieces to share with you. 

I'll start with the most mundane of the bunch - blue skinny jeans with ripped knees. These are from Whistles. In my opinion, you just can't go wrong with a pair of jeans - pair them with anything for an effortless yet chic look! 

Who doesn't love a bit of lace? This beautiful Lace Peplum Shirt from Topshop would look beautiful paired with some jeans and a pair of heels. Gotta love the Parisian vibes! 

These gorgeous Aztec printed sandles from Miss KG at Kurt Geiger aren't too high so perfect for wearing during the day. They'd add a little fun and a pop of colour to any ensemble! Too flipping cute! 

I'm a huge lover of the Midi Skirt - and this one from Topshop is right up my street! I love that it's structured, so will give a gorgeous hourglass illusion when wearing. 

Okay, so there may be a bit of a Topshop trend  going on. It's not intentional - they just have so many amazing things in their current collection! I know boiler suits are probably not up everyones street, but I think they'd look amazing teamed with a pair of pointed heels. This one is from Topshop

What are your favourite Spring pieces?
post signature

2 comments: