Rose Gold Zoeva Brushes

 I received these beautiful rose gold Zoeva makeup brushes for my birthday last weekend. I'd heard so many great things about the brand and was in desperate need of replacing my Real Techniques brushes. I've loved the Real Techniques brushes for many years now and they have been without a doubt the best value for money brushes I have ever tried - but the Zoeva brushes compete in price with RT and they are also quite a lot prettier! 
Eight beautiful brushes came packaged in this brown and rose gold purse. Not only does the little clutch feel like great quality, it has a small zip compartment inside, perfect for travelling! The brushes are all wonderfully soft and even though you may not always want to use the brushes for what they are made for, they are all embossed with what kind of brush it is. 

Zoeva have created some fabulous brushes perfect for creating amazing makeup looks - I am obsessed! When I've used them a little more, I will let you know my real thoughts! 

You can get your own set of brushes here
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment