Bee Good Beauty Review

My lovely big sis gave this little set to me recently, knowing that I am a huge fan of the Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm, which is a honey and Shea based balm, and I am, of course always up for trying something new! 

Bee Good uses British honey, propolis and beeswax to produce skincare that is ethically sourced and free of synthetic ingredients. 

The Honey and Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser felt quite moisturising on the skin, but I didn't feel like it got my makeup off that thoroughly, meaning my skin didn't feel squeaky clean when I'd done with it. The muslin cloth I got with this was teeny, so I used ones I already have. I assume you would get a large cloth if your purchased the full size product (I only have the travel size).

The Vanilla and Honey Lip Balm on the other hand, is lovely! This feels really hydrating on the lips and gives a subtle shine which I really like! I've been wearing this with nothing else on my lips on no makeup, makeup days. 

Have you tried any of the Bee Good skincare? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment