Charles Worthington Review


I recently picked up two Charles Worthington products in a 2 for £8 deal in Boots. I'd used some of their haircare products before, but years ago, so thought I'd give them a whirl again. I mean you can't grumble at the price now can ya folks?!

The first, and my favourite product of the two, is the Moisture Seal Hair Rescue Masque. Not only does this smell lovely, but it really gives a whole lotta nourishment to those dry ends! The directions for use say leave in for 1 minute before rinsing out, but when I did this, I didn't think the results were all too impressive. So I tried again but left it in for maybe 5-10 minutes, and then I really felt and saw a difference. My hair felt much softer after being brushed out and was much more manageable than it had been. A bonus is the packaging, it has a flip lid, so instead of faffing about with one hand full of conditioner and the other trying to close the tub before water gets in, you can just flip it shut. Call me crazy, but I think this is just marvellous! 

The other product I picked up was the Sleek & Smooth Serum. You apply this to damp/dry hair. I always apply it to towel dried hair, for me it works best this way! And I tell you no lies, fly aways are much less naughty (I get lots of those little guys) and my hair looks much shinier. I personally wouldn't recommend it applied to dry hair, as this made my hair super greasy! Oh and just a side note- you don't need much, a little goes a long way! 

Have you tried these? What did you think? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment