Halloween with LUSH

As the nights are drawing in, theres no better time to run a nice hot bath, pop in a bath bomb, light some candles and relax. Hibernate for a while, forget that it's cold and rainy outside and escape into your own bliss. And with LUSH releasing all of their new Halloween range, what better way to get into the swing of it? Because these little balls of goodness are the definition of chill out, relax and cosy up. Can you tell I like them? 

These all smell pretty darn delicious. But I'll take you through my little collection anyhow!
The little Wizard (you can't help but love him), is a bubble bar, making your bath filled with bubbles and leaves your bath water a lovely purply colour. This is filled with tangerine oil, juniper berry and fennel essential oils, which are all meant to help with banishing stress and recovering. It's sad that the Wizard will be taken out of stores after Halloween, as I think this would be a great one for recovering from a hangover during the Christmas period! Then again, they do say that you can use bubble bars for 2-3 uses! 

This sparkler may not be specifically for Halloween, maybe more so for Guy Faulks, but it still smells amazing. And don't be fooled by it's bright yellow hue, this guy is rose scented! Not only that, but it whizzes round the bath and crackles, with bright colours! Tell me that isn't cool?! 

I got this little star (Star Light, Star Bright) in the Wizards hat along with the two bath bombs I previously mentioned. This is lime and ginger fragrance with a shea butter centre. This bath melt not only leaves your bath a turquoise colour with trails of silver, but it leaves your skin feeling silky soft! 
The large green ball (my only way to describe this one), named Lord of Misrule may be a bright green shade but leaves your bath water a deep purple! This gorgeous scent fills the bathroom and you can still smell it days afterwards- which is amazing as it smells divine! It says it has popping candy, but I didn't see/hear any of that! 

Okay, so I've left the most Halloweeny until last. How cute is this Sparkly Pumpkin? This bubble bar has been made using juniper berry, lime and grapefruit oils, and this means only one thing... probably the best smelling pumpkin you'll ever use!
 
What's your favourite LUSH product? 

I hope you all have super fun Halloween's, I'd love to hear what you're all getting up to? 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your lush goodies, I don't have a bath at the moment so I can't get any of these, however I did just buy a lush shampoo bar to take with me on my travels

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you'll have to let me know what its like!! Lilly xx

      Delete
  2. I’ve been dying to try Lush products! I keep saying im going to order some and then I forget to do so! These are so cute though! love the little wizzard :)

    xx
    xoalyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you gotta love the wizard! And you really should give some a try! Especially around this time of year when they have so many cute products!! Lilly xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any LUSH products, but I want to try their bubble bar and bath bombs :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! You have to Michelle! They have some amazing products! Lilly xx

      Delete