Skater Skirts and Polo Necks

 
I am currently loving turtle necks and polo necks. I think they look so chic and effortless, and also super duper cosy! This navy polo neck jumper is from Zara. It's a gorgeous, soft knit and can be worn in so many combinations. 

Here I have teamed it with this gorgeous structured grey knitted skater skirt from ASOS, black tights and black suede knee boots from Dune (last Winter). The skirt is really versatile in the sense that it can be worn for an evening out, or during the day for work or lunch with friends. It's definitely going to get a lotta loving from me this Winter! 

To accessorise, I went with this gorgeous navy hat from Accessorize. These pictures were shot on a super dull, wet day, and the hat came in extremely useful! Not only did it stop my hair from getting all wet and gross, it kept me really warm too! Plus, I think it looks really cute in combination with the skirt! 

What do you think of this ensemble? 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I like this combination, it's wonderful :)

    http://lamodestieaveclestyle.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit, love the skirt

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, especially the boots! You have a great blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin, twitter and instagram. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too, let's keep in touch. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Perla! Lovely to hear from you!! Lilly xx

      Delete