Lifes a beach

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I decided to take a road trip to the seaside. Norfolk is a place that I have fond memories of from my childhood and hadn't been in years, so decided it was the perfect chance to go, and give Josh the chance to visit the lovely coastal town. 
It was such a gorgeous day, we drove down the A149 along the coast and stopped off at different beaches along the way. And drove through some of the cutest villages, I picked out so many cottages that I wanted - if you live in a seaside town of Norfolk... Boy are you lucky!! 
Here are a few of my favourite snaps of the day... Hope you enjoy! 


Cromer Pier. 


A very peaceful (and empty) Holkham Beach.


Cromer. 


What seaside trip is complete without fish and chips? 


Or a yummy ice cream?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment