Lately I've been loving: The beauty edition


I'm always trying out new products, and its very rare that I'm completely disappointed or wowed by something... So I thought I'd share a few bits that I am absolutely loving, cos I don't really feel like being a negative Nelly and putting a downer on your day! 

So here goes my four current beauty faves! 

I've never bought anything from Nyx, but when my beady eyes caught site of this little gem in Douglas in Amsterdam one rainy Sunday afternoon, I knew I had to have it! The Butter Gloss Lip Glosses all look gorgeous but the one I have is Creme Brûlée. It is easy to wear, for day or night and an added bonus, it smells (and tastes) yummy!! I can't say the staying power is all that great, but when it's only £5 a pop, it's not exactly bad going! 

The Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream is probably my favourite find of the bunch. So easy to apply (you don't even need a brush) and makes my skin look flawless. It isn't cakey or heavy on my skin, so is great for an everyday option. 

And the perfect concealer to pair it with you ask? It's gotta be the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer, my oh my, this stuff is great! A lovely (and cheaper) alternative to Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer. Use one side to brighten underneath your eyes and the other for hiding those pesky little spots, and keep it in place with its pressed powder. Nothing bad to say about this little guy... You gotta give him a go! 

I recently picked up Percy and Reed's Wonder Balm as a freebie in a magazine... It's rather expensive at £18 so didn't want to splurge when I hadn't actually heard much about the brand before. But I must say, I'm impressed with this balm and would 100% repurchase! I've recently been getting really dry and untameable hair, which isn't normal for me. And although is hasn't cured it completely, my hair definitely feels and looks better after use... And doesn't make my hair greasy super quick either! Bonus! 

What have you been lovin' lately?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment