& Other Stories Beauty Buys

Before leaving Amsterdam, I took a trip to & Other Stories as I'd recently discovered their makeup range, which is pretty awesome! Not only do they have their own collection, they stock other brands which aren't so easy to get in drugstores or department stores. 

Although there were countless items I had my eye on, I picked up two pieces. The first was the Cindy-Lou Manizer by The Balm, which is a rose/peach toned, shimmery blush which isn't overly pigmented but is very build-able. It's also lovely because although it does have a shimmer, it doesn't leave you looking like a glitter ball - never a good look. The Balm is much easier to pick up out her in the U.S, so another cheeky purchase may have to be made before I leave! 

The second product I got was the Eyeko London Waterproof Shadow Liner in the colour Taupe. This is a gorgeous goldish/brown neutral hue perfect for everyday or creating a more intense, evening look. I am really impressed with this shadow as it is super blendable but also has incredible lasting power! Once it has dried, it won't be budging for quite some time. Having said that, if you get oily lids (recently I have been getting them), a primer is needed to keep it from creasing. 

Have you bought anything from & Other Stories' makeup range? If so, I'd love to hear about what you bought!   
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have this eyeko shadow liner, I love it steeped and blended over my eyelid for quick need to get out of the door quick days. Fab choice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the look it creates!! Thank you so much for reading! Lilly xx

      Delete