Weekly Round-Up #3

I'm sorry this post is a tad late, better late than never though, right? I have had a super busy weekend with a friend arriving in town! 

The weather is still pretty hideous here in New York. I cannot wait for Spring to finally arrive! Some days reached lows of -17... I don't think I've experienced cold like it! 

The top two pictures were taken on my walk around the West Village. Finally, after a day of snow on Saturday, the sun decided to show it's face and Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day. West Village was beautiful. I really loved it there, it had great shops - including a tea shop called Davids Tea which was amazing! There is also a Magnolia's Bakery here (you Gossip Girl fans will know what I'm talking about), where we picked up an obligatory piece of Red Velvet Cake (which I'm still yet to try). 

When your in New York, one place you have to visit is Grand Central Terminal, which I finally got around to doing. The building is beautiful, and is just like in the movies, but much less busy than I expected it to be! 

Finally, we went to Shake Shack, which had been on my list to go eat at since I arrived... And boy oh boy, it was pretty darn good! The shake of the week was Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter, which was amazing - but I don't think I'll be going too often... Death by calories! Luckily, I have an extremely busy week at work this coming week which means I'll be on my feet burning it all off (hopefully)! Oh and then eating my Red Velvet Cake of course ;). 

I hope you all have a great week! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jade! I will be sure to check out your blog! Lilly xx

    ReplyDelete