Budget Buy - FAB Ultra Repair Cream

Much to my sadness, my favourite Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Radiance Day Cream ran out. I have vowed to myself that I will try not to buy too many products here in New York which I can get back home, which meant that I couldn't just reach for a product/brand I already have at Sephora. 

When talking to one of the assistants, I mentioned to her that I don't want to spend a fortune on a face cream that I haven't heard anything about, or that may not be great for my skin. Immediately, she walked over to the First Aid Beauty range and handed me this tube. 'This is the cream for you', she tells me, and quite honestly, she wasn't wrong. 

The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream cost only $12. Although this isn't specifically designed as a face cream, it is very hydrating and doesn't leave any oiliness on the skin. I tend to get very sensitive skin, and I have had no reactions to using this product. 

The only drawback I can find with this is that it doesn't leave the same glow to my skin as the Una Brennan one did. Having said that, I do think this cream is more suitable for more skin types (perhaps not very oily) than Una Brennan's Rose Hydrate. 

Overall, a highly recommended product! 

Do you have any highly recommended beauty products that are only available here in the U.S?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yes! This cream is everything. I use it on my hands, my face and sometimes on my elbow and knees for an extra touch of hydration. Love it!
    xo
    Maria // Fox and Arrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! And such a bargain too - can't go wrong!! Thanks Maria! Lilly xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Diana! It means a lot! Lilly xx

    ReplyDelete