Sephora Haul


To say I'm quite the little makeup addict, and I have a Sephora less than five minutes walk away from my door step, I've been very well behaved when it comes to spending all my money on beauty products! That isn't saying that I won't do any damage before leaving the states though... A list is already being created of all the things I cannot leave America without buying! 

Anyway, I have picked up a few things, which I thought I'd share with you! 
I'd wanted to try the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser for ages, so I picked it up in the mini section of Sephora (some may call it the isle of doom - what is it about mini's?!). This was $21 for a 30ml tube, which is much better than forking out $44 for a full size to try out a product and find out you don't like it! This is meant to hydrate skin, soften fine lines and give a sheer hint of colour, giving the skin a dewy glow. 

I've been having to wash my hair everyday here. The pollution and everything else means I cannot go to work with second day hair. With blow drying it everyday and washing it so often, I've found it to be very drying on my hair, so I picked up this Bb Repair Blow Dry serum-creme. Instead of conditioning every day (I find it just builds up too much in my hair), I have been using this each day. Again, I got the mini, and it is lasting me incredibly well! The product claims to repair hair, heat protect and seal split ends. 

A very boring purchase - hair ties. My friend had recommended these to me as I always complain about the kink normal hair bobbles leave - and I'm sure they can't be too good for your hair either! These hair ties are made from elasticated ribbon - so far I really like them! 

I'd heard many good things about the LaVanila Deodorant, as it contains no harmful chemicals and smelt very nice. Unfortunately, I am highly disappointed with this and feel it was a huge waste of $14! I thought for that much it would be really good - I thought wrong! Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's great! Lesson learnt! 

Instead of repurchasing the Caudalie Eau de Beaute Spray, I purchased this Tony Moly Moist Mist for dry skin instead. This is supposed to hydrate skin, set makeup and support skin elasticity! I'll be sure to let you know how I get on with this! 

Lastly, I purchased the Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil. This has a very clean, calming scent and claims to deep cleanse and melt away all makeup without leaving an oily residue! Will it beat my favourite Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil is the question?  It's gonna be tough! 

Any Sephora must haves? What do your recommend? 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. The cleansing oil sounds really good! x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I really like it! Thanks for stopping by Georgia! Lilly xx

      Delete