L'Oreal Beauty Haul

As I said in my most recent haul, I picked up a few bits from L'Oreal. Most of the products I've used by L'Oreal have resembled high-end products due to their high quality and usually nicer packaging than many other drugstore brands. 

The small Revitalift and Glam Bronze Eau De Soleil are both freebies I got from the L'Oreal counter in Boots. I can't deny, the bronzer looks pretty terrifying to me, but I will be sure to give it a go and report back on my thoughts of it! 

The L'Oreal Superstar Mascara is double-ended. One end has a volumising primer which is supposed to thicken the lashes. The opposite end (step 2) applies the colour and is supposed to lift and lengthen. I'm pretty excited to try this! 

L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer is meant to be a great base for applying makeup on top of, as well as smoothing the skins texture as well as disguising wrinkles and pores. I'm hoping I don't need any wrinkle hiding but I could do with perfecting the finish of my skin, so I'm intrigued to see what this does for me! 

I've already used the Nude Magique BB Cream quite a lot, and I must say, I'm really impressed! Although it says it's a BB cream, the coverage is a lot heavier than you'd expect the average BB cream to be! But I'm sure I'll speak more about it at a later date if it really is that good! 
What are your favourite L'Oreal products?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment