It's Not Me... It's The Palette

The Lorac Pro Palette... So much hype around it and possibly one of the most sought after products by us beauty bloggers. But is it worth it?! Abso-freaking-lutely! These beautiful eyeshadows are so easy to work with that even the most impatient eyeshadow blenders (like myself) can get makeup artist worthy eyes! Yes. Really... It's that good! 
 
The palette has 8 matt shades and 8 glittery shades, making it versatile for a casual makeup look, or a dressed up evening out. I'd also say this is the perfect palette for those of you starting out with makeup as it has all the shadows you will need for basic looks, as well as a few more unusual shades which will be perfect if you're feeling like experimenting.  

It's weird to describe a powder as creamy, but these really are! All the shadows blend so easily and most shades look great on their own! My two favourites have to be Gold and Garnet. I have worn these alone countless times and every time I've worn them I've been complimented on how good my eyeshadow looks... And I know it's definitely not my talent of applying shadow that did it! 
Not only do the shadows blend seamlessly, they don't crease at all nor do they budge throughout the day/night! To top it all off, the packaging is slim, lightweight, magnetic and has a large mirror... Perfect for travelling. 

When I bought the palette it came with a small tube of their Behind The Scenes eyeshadow primer, which in my opinion, is better than Urban Decay's Primer Potion. The only downside to both products... You can't get hold of them in the UK... So I'm going to struggle to get my hands on the Lorac Pro Palette 2 that I'm dreaming of! 

Definitely one of my favourite beauty products in my collection... I will definitely be using this palette for my birthday night out this weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment