The Autumn Edit

The nights are drawing in and the smell of Autumn is in the air, and I must say, I'm pretty pleased. After such a rubbish summer, it's quite refreshing to be in a season that actually lives up to our expectations. After all, Autumn is my favourite season. 

But just because the Summer months are gone, that doesn't mean a good ol' stripe should be too. In my opinion, stripes are for the whole year round and I'm loving this Long Sleeve Tee by Boutique at Topshop. 

I've expressed my love for dainty necklaces many a time before, but seriously how cute is this Mirabelle Cloud Necklace from Whistles? This will make you smile on any dull Autumn day.

I only really got into hats last year, and I must say, I do still feel a little self conscious whilst wearing them. Does anyone else feel like the whole world is staring when you're in a hat!? But they add a little something to any outfit and bonus, they keep your bonce warm too! I love the simple gold detailing on this Wide-brim Felt Hat from Reiss. 

No Autumn wardrobe is complete without a cosy knit. I am Queen of cosy jumpers, it's like we are drawn to one another. Which was kind of the case for this Off-White Cable-Stitch Jumper from Reiss. I'm in love. 

I loved them last year and apparently my taste hasn't changed. Over knee boots - the perfect addition to any lady's wardrobe. I spotted these navy velvet beauty's in Kurt Geiger and am pretty obsessed!

What Autumn pieces will you be picking up this season?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment