Soft Tailoring & Vibrant Accessories

 I bought this blazer dress a couple of months ago in black, and ended up sending it back as I wasn't so happy with it... But then I spotted it in pale blue, and thought I'd try again - I'm not usually one for black and pastel shades are always more up my street, and guess what?! I love it! This is such a chic, simple dress which is so easy to wear! I'll be on my holiday by the time you're reading this, and it's definitely a dress I'll be taking with me - but I think I may team it with my new espadrille sneakers, and alongside a tan, I have no doubt I'll love this look even more! 

I have accessorised with my Louis Vuitton Noé bag and a pair of red pointed heels I picked up in the sale from Zara. Truly simple, but less is more in my books! 

Dress - here
Handbag - here

I have no doubt I'll be uploading lots of pictures of my holiday to my Instagram, head on over if you fancy! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. You look great. What a super combo! I would love to see how it looks with the espadrilles too :)

    ReplyDelete