The Christmas Jumper Edit

As it's now nearing the end of November, Christmas is on it's way. Christmas lights in the streets have been turned on and the city of Amsterdam is most definitely sparkling. But if thats not enough to get you feeling festive, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite Christmas jumpers. I found rather a lot, but here's just a few to give you some Christmas jumper inspo! 

It wasn't until a couple of years ago when I first got into the whole Christmas jumper trend, but since then I just can't get enough! Unless your Scrooge, you can't not love good old Christmassy themed knitwear. 

Most of the jumpers I've come across have a cute character on, however I'm also loving fairisle prints and patterned jumpers, which you can probably wear for a longer period than the others. 
1. Penguin Jumper
2. Reindeer Jumper
3. Gingerbread Sweater 
4. Polar Bear Jumper
5. Fairisle Patterned Jumper

Let me know if you'll be sporting your best Christmas jumper this year! I'm hoping you're all feeling about as excited as I am for the festive period! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are nice Christmas jumpers! I really liked the Gingerbread Sweater and the Fairisle Patterned Jumper :)
    Sadly, here in my country I won't be able to use them as the weather is tropical (the coldest it gets in my city is 20C°)

    P.S: I really like your blog!

    Salha | Abuhayar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not sure whether I should be sad for you or extremely jealous haha!! I hope you have a lovely day either way! Thank you so much Salha! Lilly xx

      Delete