Paris Wish List

Paris is undoubtedly one of my favourite cities, so as you can imagine, I'm far too excited to be heading there this coming weekend with one of my best girlfriends for a little get away - oh and lots of shopping! I love that I can just jump on a bus or train and be in another country in a matter of hours - it wasn't exactly the same situation when I lived in England. 

I'm not completely set on what my purchases will be, but what makeup and skincare fanatic goes to Paris without some kind of wish list?! ;) 

Of course a trip to Sephora is in order, but I'm kind of leaving my wish list empty for that one - see what takes my fancy... I'm hoping they may have products that are harder to get here in Holland or in the UK. 

As for the French pharmacies, that I've been doing some research on! One that I'm sure you've already guessed is Bioderma, what you probably won't have guessed is that I've never actually owned a bottle! I'll also be hunting down the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre, a few Avène products, such as their Clearance Masque and the Eau Thermale. Caudalíe's eau de beauté, NUXE, Klorane Dry Shampoo and Homeoplasmine.   

I'm sure I will discover other products which I will drag back to Holland with me! If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them. As well as any restaurants, places or shops we should visit (other than Ladurée, that's of course already on our list ;))!

Come and have a chat on Twitter or Instagram
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment