Liz Earle Skincare Review

I have recently been using Liz Earl's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion and Skin Repair Moisturiser for Normal/Combination skin types. 

Other than occasionally going back to my trusty Clinique 3-Step routine when my skin has been breaking out badly, I haven't strayed much from using cleansing oils in the past year or two. I have found cleansing oils to be the best way of removing makeup and giving a deep cleanse. Having said all of this, I'd heard so many great things about Liz Earle's products that I was beginning to find a reason not to try them out. 

First off, all of the products smell heavenly - very calming and clean. My boyfriend told me I smelt nice every night for about 5 nights when I got into bed after applying my moisturiser, and one things for certain, he's usually quite a picky Micky!

The Hot Cloth Cleanser comes with two cloths which are alright but I do find them a little harsh on my skin. As for the cleanser, it is really lovely. It doesn't remove eye makeup too easily so I usually have to go in and use an oil or eye makeup remover but it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. 

The Skin Tonic is a beautiful product which I apply after cleansing using a cotton pad. This soothes and brightens the skin. I have been loving the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion for early mornings, this helps to de-puff and soothe irritated eyes. As for the Skin Repair Moisturiser, it has a lovely thick texture and leaves the skin feeling really soft and nourished. 

What are your thoughts on Liz Earle products?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment