Fabulous fragrances for Spring!


I am extremely picky when it comes to scents for myself, I always smell perfumes, think they smell gorgeous, spritz a bit on myself and its either gone in 5 minutes or I smell like something slightly gross… Seriously not okay. So I thought I’d share with you my four go-to perfumes.

Jean Paul Gautier Classique X is a beautiful and fruity scent with orange blossom, raspberry and bergamot. Some say the orange blossom gives the resemblance of the Classique, but I think the two are entirely different… I wasn’t a fan of the original. I like to wear this more in the evening, as like many JPG fragrances they have a slightly sexier scent.


Peony and Blush Suede by Jo Malone is a flowery and luxurious scent that isn’t too girly or too masculine. I don’t know anybody who doesn’t like their fragrances, so if you’re looking for a gift, these could be perfect! It’s delicate and soft but wears beautifully on the skin, having said this it does need topping up more often than other perfumes. I wear this mostly during the day, but I don’t think it is specifically a night or day scent, it’s just beautiful!


Burberry Brit Sheer is a light and girly fragrance that is perfect for the summer months! I’d say this is quite a young scent and definitely isn’t for you girls who love your musky, more mature fragrances. But if you’re a fruity fragrance lover, you should definitely give this a sniff!

Last and by no means least is the gorgeous Flora by Gucci. This is probably the most evening scent of the four due to it containing deeper notes like sandalwood. Now this perfume is in my life, I could not live without it. I’m sure the fact I receive so many compliments when I’m wearing it has something to do with this! It’s just beautiful and will last you the night with a few spritzes.

What are your favourite fragrances? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment