Macadamia haircare


For some peculiar reason, my hair has been all kinds of crazy recently. It’s dry and snapping, a dull colour and all it’s shine and life has disappeared. After much trial and error with many haircare brands, I came across the Macadamia brand and thought I’d give it a whirl. Here’s what I thought…

The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling lovely and soft, and actually got my shiny hair back! Impressive doesn’t even cut it when my hair had been so darn lifeless. I also purchased the hair oil, although this is great when used after my regular shampoo and conditioner (I’m loving L’oreal Elvive), it wasn’t so fab when I used it after Macadamia’s shampoo and conditioner, my hair felt slightly greasy when it had dried.

As an impulse buy, I picked up their version of the tangle teaser… Oh my, I am impressed! This thing works wonders!  Before, combing out my hair was a chore, now, 30 seconds and my hair is knot free. My life isn’t the same now this little guy is with me. If you try anything from this collection, try out this brush, ‘cos I’m tellin ya, it’s amazing!

What hair care products do you love? Any recommendations?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment