Resurrecting an old friendship

Being a student (with no student loan) means I have very little money to spend on clothes and beauty products, so eBay has been my best friend lately, selling old products to buy new ones. But trawling through my wardrobe has meant I've found some little gems I'd forgotten about, that are versatile and easy to wear. It's almost like bumping into an old friend who you haven't seen for a while and everything just falling back into place.
 
The piece that I'm most delighted with finding is this grey jersey material blazer. It is so darn comfortable, slightly over sized and looks great teamed with some leather trousers and a cute top for an evening out, or with some jeans and flats for a days shopping. 

I bought this blazer a few years ago from Topshop, and one thing I love about it, is it's timelessness. It still looks on trend despite being bought some time ago and in my opinion, looks quite a bit more expensive than your average Topshop price tag! 

What I'm trying to say is, you don't always need to have a big spending splurge to jazz up your wardrobe, there may already be a few pieces tucked away you'd got bored of or forgotten about. eBay may be time consuming, but you can earn some pennies and could resurrect a gorgeous piece from the depths of your wardrobe... Have a look, you may not be disappointed! 

Here are a couple of similar blazers you may like Topshop Peplum Blazer Boohoo blazer

I am wearing:
Reiss top
French Connection jeans
Zara shoes 
Topshop blazer 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment