Product Empties



Before I started bloggling, I'd get through things much faster than I do now, mainly because I'm always changing things up to try new products. Having said that, there are a few products, which when I had them, I just couldn't stop using!

First off is one of the most loveliest face creams I've tried, the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream. I used this in the mornings before applying my makeup. It has enriched mineral water and tropical grass extract (sounds rather snazz, doesn't it?), which I think was what made it feel really cooling and nourishing on your skin, which is a lovely wake-me-up on those don't wanna get out of bed days... 

Next up is Valentino's perfume, Valentina. This is a beautiful floral scent, that has a slight woody base. It's really versatile, wear it for day or night and has relatively good staying power. Sorry, I'm not the best at describing perfume scents, so go give it a sniff next time you get chance! 

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I've been suffering from really dried out hair lately, so have been giving most hair products a go. One that I completely fell in love with, was the Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Care Repair Mask. It smells lovely and leaves your hair feeling silky soft, and as it says on the tin, nourished.

Clinique 3-Step skincare is always going to be one in my collection, it's a must have for me. An easy to use, no fuss set that really does the job. The Liquid Facial Soap in mild recently ran out, and I'd bought a new one within 48 hours. Yes, I love it that much! 

Last but no means least, is the Shu Uemura Nourishing Protective Oil. I got this in a mini set from my hair dressers a while back, and the oil lasted me yonks! And that wasn't because I wasn't using it, a small blob goes a long way! I only used this on the ends of my hair, as I felt it made my hair get greasier more quickly if I put it on the roots, but it did wonders to my ends! 

Any products you've been loving lately?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the range of products you use, not to mention the actual blog itself! Keep it up you're doing great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has made my day!! Thank you so much! Lilly xxx

      Delete