Elizabeth Arden Lipsticks

I'm not usually one for TK Maxx, but I cannot deny, they do some great bargains when it comes to makeup and beauty products, which is where I spotted a set of four Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipsticks for around £16. 

I have wanted the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Moisturising Lipstick in Red Door Red for absolutely ages, but whenever I have had a spare £20, it hasn't been top of my list. So when I saw four of the same brands lipsticks for less than an individual lipstick, it would have been rude to walk away. 

The set came with the shades Rose Aurora, Cinnamon, Cassis and Melon. Although these wouldn't be my usual picks for shades, I liked the fact I was getting colours I don't already have in my collection. Melon is probably the colour I'd most likely choose out of the four, which is a pink-coral colour which isn't too pigmented and with all of the lipsticks, is very build-able. 

Rose Aurora is a nude-pink shade with a very subtle sparkle. This looks gorgeous on its own or with a gloss. Cinnamon for me was the colour I was least drawn to, as I felt it was a little old lady, but applied lightly is looks lovely on the lips. Cassis is the most wintry of the four and perfect for building up for an evening look, or toning down for an everyday/workwear look. 

Although I'm not sure how plumping these are on the lips, I did find them very moisturising and didn't leave my lips looking chapped after wearing. Now I've tried out these, you can expect to see Red Door Red appear on the blog soon enough...

What are your favourite picks from Elizabeth Arden's makeup range?  
post signature

10 comments:

  1. These lipsticks look really lovely, will keep an eye out for them now! <3

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! Would love to hear your thoughts on them! Lilly xx

      Delete
  2. I love the golden casing these Lip Sticks come in! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. De donker paarse ziet er prachtig uit!! Sofie xx

    sealoffashionsofie.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all really lovely, I'm going to have to take a trip to TK Max i think.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some great bargains!! Hope you find something good! Lilly xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lipsticks look gorgeous, I never really knew anything about Elizabeth arden makeup, now i will definitely be doing my research.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete