The Rock Chick

Two of my favourite birthday presents has to be two gorgeous products from Charlotte Tilbury's 'The Rock Chick' look. I am totally obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury products, not because I know much about the products themselves (these are my two first things from her), but because the packaging is just too darn beautiful! 

But you can't just be paying for beautiful packaging, can you? Charlotte Tilbury products aren't exactly cheap, so I was expecting to get high quality products, that wouldn't disappoint. And boy oh boy, these have far from disappointed... I am in love! 

The lipstick from her K.I.S.S.I.N.G range, in the shade Nude Kate is encased in b-e-a-utiful gold packaging, goes on so easily, has a slight gloss to it, and doesn't highlight imperfections. The lipstick is enriched with a 'secret ingredient' that naturally protects lips from UV light and external pollution. Whatever this secret ingredient is, I like it. My lips aren't left chapped after wearing it, but lovely and smooth. This. is. a. winner. I think nudes are quite a difficult thing to get right, but this is slightly pinkier toned, so looks very natural. 

Now onto the Cheek to Chic blusher in the shade First Love. I originally wanted this because I think it's quite build-able, and I don't have anything quite like it. You can swirl the two together and get a lovely natural shimmery glow, or just use the outside circle for highlight, or the inner circle for a pop of colour. So although I do think it's perfect for an evening look, I think the blush will look lovely for a day-look, if kept to a minimum. 

Ooh Charlotte Tilbury, I don't think my discovering you is gonna do my bank balance any good. I'm already pining after a few more products! But for now, I'll just have to stick to enjoying these two, and I don't think I'll be getting bored anytime soon! 

Have you tried any of Charlotte Tilbury's products? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment