5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask


Once a week, I take a night off and give myself a little pamper. Whether it be time to do mani-pedi's, pluck my brows or give myself a thorough exfoliate, I always, always do a face mask. I am a lover of a good ol' mask, and am always after discovering new ones. I do try to choose a mask dependent on how my skin is looking and feeling though, and after a weekend of sleepless nights and drinking, my skin has looked better. I mean, it's not awful, but there are two pesky spots which are driving me pretty darn insane! And with my boyfriend arriving home from three months away with the army, I need to get preening myself, so I'm looking my best! 

In comes Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. I've had this quite some time now, but I wanted to give it a try before I gave it an honest review. First off, I'd definitely say this is more for those with oilier skin, or if you're experiencing a break out. I have dry to combination skin, so will only use this when I really need it, and won't necessarily use it all over my face. For example, I've broken out on my chin, therefore may only apply it to this area.
 
Like it says, the mask heats itself up, which means pores open and the charcoal and kaolin clay can work their magic, getting all the dirt and impurities outta town. After 5 minutes, I use a warm flannel to thoroughly rinse off the mask and proceed by patting dry with a towel. 

Although I would say this is quite a harsh mask, I definitely think it's worth having in your stash if you do experience the occasional break out, or you have oily skin. At £10.50 a tube, it's one to keep your eye out for. I know I'll be checking out more Sanctuary products in the near future! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment