Makeup Medley: The Wish List

I can't deny it, this is only a select few of the makeup products I'm currently dying to get my hands on. My list is never ending. But I thought I'd share a couple of high end and a few high street products that I'd like to try out! 

Now that Autumn/Winter is on its way, it's time to change up my makeup selection, so what better time to be eyeing up a couple things? 

I'm not really a liquid liner kinda gal, gimme a kohl pencil and I'm happy. But I think it's time I get out of my comfort zone and experiment a little. I've heard so many great things about the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen, it looks rather easy to use (but then again, what do I know?) and with most Soap and Glory products, they are really great quality. Anyway, I'll keep you posted with this one. 

After seeing Sam Chapman (from Pixiwoo) post an instagram picture wearing the Estée Lauder Even Effect Skintone Corrector, I was immediately like "I need". Her skin looked flawless. This is meant to even out your skin tone and give a lovely glow to the skin. Gimme summa that! It's currently sold out online, but as soon as it's back in stock, this baby shall be mine! 

Another Estée Lauder product. A few years ago the Double Wear Foundation was my go-to, everyday foundation, but I find it's just a bit too heavy for everyday use, but I can't deny, it's powers at staying, and making my skin look great were darn fabulous! Which is why I just have to get my hands on the Double Wear Concealer, for those mornings when nothing is covering up those bags! 

I haven't actually heard anything about this new Soap and Glory Marvelips As Good As Nude lip pencil, but whilst browsing Boots online and reading up, I thought it would be something that I should give a go. It even claims to 'conquer the most chapped set of lips', I know my lips are looking anything but good when the winter sets in, so I think it could come in useful, if its any good that is! 

I'm a lover of pretty much all the Bourjois foundations, and I think the Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation is the only one I haven't tried, and with raving reviews, I'm asking myself, 'why the hell not?!' Which explains my need for this!! I loved the Healthy Mix foundation, so I'm guessing I'm gonna love this too! 

As you already know by now, I am currently loving The Body Shop, and I'm shocked to say, I haven't tried any of their Colour Crush Lipsticks, or much of their makeup for that matter. And with Winter setting in, it's time to purchase a few new colours, and I'm loving the shade The Right Mauve (cute name too!) 

Last but no means least is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, in the shade Rosewood Shimmer. This looks like the perfect go-to lip colour for an everyday makeup look! 

Have you tried any of these products? Whats on your current makeup wish list? 

And if you're feeling like a chat, follow me on Twitter and Instagram
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh I want that Soap and Glory eyeliner too!
    Simona
    Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks really good, so I don't blame you! Lilly xx

      Delete
  2. I have the healthy mix serum and it's really lovely! A light dewy coverage but it stays on all day! I am also tempted to try out the eyeliner... xxx

    www.stripeyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thats good to hear! I was wearing the healthy mix foundation today and it made me want the serum even more! Love it!! Lilly xx

      Delete