The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

It's a well known fact, I am one hell of a Body Shop lover, I keep purchasing new products and I am rarely disappointed. I recently picked up this Satsuma Body Polish on a whim, everyone needs a good old exfoliate, and with my favourite Soap and Glory Sugar Crush running low, I thought I'd give this a try, mainly because I am just obsessed with the scent... 

And although I wasn't disappointed on the fragrance side of things (it smells so fruity and fresh), the product itself was one of the first Body Shop products to let me down a little. Although this product is a daily exfoliator and is combined with a shower gel, I expected the exfoliating particles to be slightly grainier. I can't deny it, I felt like it did the job of your average shower gel. 

It's a great idea, it cuts out the extra faff of applying exfoliator and then shower gel, and the packaging is great, I much preferred using a tube rather than a tub where all the water can get into the product, but I still felt I wanted a slightly better exfoliate! I think I'll be sticking to my Soap and Glory from now on! 

What are your favourite body exfoliators? Is there one that I just gotta try?! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment