L'Occitane Shampoo & Conditioner for Dry & Damaged Hair

I recently picked up this mini set of  L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner in an In Style magazine. Not only is In Style one of my faves, I'm quite the fan of L'Occitane, so I was pretty darn chuffed with this cheeky find! As I've said before, I'm continuously on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner that will actually leave my hair looking and feeling healthy. For the past year or so, this challenge has been pretty difficult. So I do tend to stick to the L'Oréal Elvive Triple Resist Shampoo and Conditioner, which are products that I can't live without. 

First off, the L'Occitane shampoo and conditioner is enriched with 5 essential oils; ylang-ylang, lavender, sweet orange, angelica and geranium, which makes them smell lovely. It's a very natural smell which is slightly sweet. The product is aimed at transforming dry and damaged hair, by making it strong and shiny. I mean, who doesn't want a bitta that? 

Although I won't be purchasing the larger bottles of these products, it isn't because I disliked them. My only complaint is that the conditioner could be slightly thicker in consistency. Other than that, my hair felt well cleansed and healthy and looked shiny after use... But still, it just doesn't beat the L'Oréal Elvive Triple Resist range. Especially when the L'Occitane range is £25.50 for a 500ml bottle and the L'Oréal is £3.99 for a 400ml bottle... Well, you do the math... I know which one I'll be choosing! 

Whats your current favourite shampoo and conditioner? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment