Milkshake Shampoo and Conditioner

I picked these Milkshake shampoo and conditioners up ages ago in a hairdressers, and subsequently forgot all about them. I'd bought them around the time I'd died my hair slightly blonder (it didn't make much difference in colour and I'm still paying the price of having dye put into my hair - stupid decision), but I thought I'd give them a go all the same.  

The smell is very pleasant, it's quite sweet and not too overpowering. Whilst washing with the shampoo, I almost felt like my hair was tangling itself, and once the conditioner had been applied after rinsing out the shampoo, it didn't feel like it was doing anything.  The conditioner was very thin in consistency, so I felt like I needed a lot more than normal to get it evenly spread. And with my hair now being very tangled, the conditioner didn't seem to help sort that. 

And it didn't get any easier when I came to comb through my hair, (I sound like a moaning Minnie) it took about 20 minutes to get all of the knots out of my hair and left it feeling dry and looking completely flat. Such a shame for a relatively expensive product! 

Have you tried any of Milkshakes products? I'd love to hear what you think! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment