The Muji Vanity

I recently mentioned that I would be moving to New York, and yesterday (Jan 29th) I made the big move! It's going to take me quite a bit of time to adjust to the huge cultural difference to being in Amsterdam, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it here! 

Packing your life into a suitcase is pretty difficult, there is just never enough space! This is why I decided to pack all my essentials that I'll use most days into my Muji Vanity. This way I could only take as much as what fitted into the case and if I need more? Well theres no place better than New York to go shopping! 

Inside my vanity (I have the medium size), I have the Vanity 1/2 with Partition, Vanity 1/4 Half Height and the Vanity Case 1/2 Size Width. I love these little boxes as now I've arrived in New York, I can use these for storage in my room! The case is also great as it has space for brushes. Much to my annoyance, the Real Techniques brushes are too big, but it is still great for eyeshadow brushes etc. 
There may be a few sneaky other bits that couldn't quite fit in the case, such as The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil and Clinique 3 Step Routine... but this is the majority of what I have brought with me! 

- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in First Love
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in the shade Nude Kate
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
- The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer
- Naked 2 Basics Palette
- Estée Lauder Even Effect Skintone Corrector 
- Sudocrem mini 
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Cream (mini) 
- Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Radiance Day Cream 
- The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter 
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream
- The Body Shop Honeycomb Bronzing Powder
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and Concealer
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher in Soft Murano 
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover (mini) 
- Mac lipstick in Rebel 
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O (mini)
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Laquer in Charm Offensive
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen  
- NUXE Rêve de Miel in stick form
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara 
- George Eyeliner

It seems like a pretty long list, but you beauty fanatics will understand right where I'm coming from! What are your beauty essentials? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment