Weekly Round-Up #13

 We have had the most beautiful weather here in NYC. So warm legs have been out, and the season of sitting on a terrace sipping cocktails has begun! I can't express how happy this makes me - despite my lack of Summer clothes! 

On Friday evening we stopped by the Museum of Modern Art. I can't say I'm the biggest museum person, but I do like to go every once in a while. I was most excited to get to see some of Andy Warhol's work, which is even better in real life! 
Most of my weekend was spent lounging in one park or another. We picnicked in Central Park with a Shake Shack, brunched at The Elephant & Castle in West Village and had a little read in Bryant Park, watching the world go by. One of my most favourite things to do! 
 Because it was so beautiful on Sunday evening, we went up to the rooftop just in time to see the sun setting. Despite New York being one big concrete jungle, I think there is something so beautiful about this city. I don't think I will ever get enough of it! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment