Duty Free Beauty Picks

On a trip to Amsterdam a few weeks ago, I thought it was only right that I pick up a couple of beauty bits whilst I was in Schipol airport. I'd been hanging my nose over the Chanel VitalumiĆ©re Aqua for many months and finally caved. It's most certainly not cheap, but I've since discovered it was well worth the money. It goes on like another layer of skin, whilst looking very natural it gives great coverage and lasts hours on the skin. I literally can't say a bad thing about it! How I survived without this in my stash before, I have no idea!! I went for the shade 20, which is a perfect match with my skin.

I was planning on picking up the Clarins Instant Concealer, but found it was too cakey on my skin, in combination with the Chanel base. The VitalumiĆ©re Aqua leaves a dewy finish, whereas the Instant Concealer gives a more matte texture to the skin, which is lovely too, just not with that foundation. The Eclat Minute is a highlighting concealer, so gives a much more natural finish whilst still giving a good amount of coverage with the light reflecting particles. I have used this everyday since purchasing it and am totally in love! 

Two amazing products that I would highly recommend if you like a more dewy, natural finish. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment