Now the sales have begun, theres nothing better than enjoying a little spendy time. Having said this, I went into town yesterday and was kinda disappointed by sale items, so ended leaving with only a couple of bits! So of course, it wouldn't be quite right if I didn't have a cheeky nosey online... Heres a few pieces which I am now pining after!
1. Gold Plated Elephant Necklace- this dainty little necklace from Gogo Philip at Asos is far too adorable. Thanks to it's subtleness, it will go with so many outfits. And it's a bargain too!
2. I know its not exactly the summeriest piece, but a girl can never have too many jumpers. Especially simple, timeless ones like this one from Cos, which should last for many seasons.
3. People are often surprised when they realise that Allsaints is one of my favourite brands. Not so much because of their 'out-their' statement pieces, but for their basics, which are kind of pricey, but are chic, understated and great quality. This oversized sheer top is perfect for layering or wearing alone, versatile enough to transition from season to season.
4. I am a huge fan when it comes to Nails Inc. I think their polishes last really well and have so many amazing colours. When I spotted this 'Garden Party' Nail Polish in the shade Princes Gardens Gard, I instantly fell in love. It's perfect for brightening up a simple summer outfit... l- o- v- e it!
5. The brightest piece out of my sale picks, but a gorgeous one. This Asymmetric Pleat Wrap Skirt from Topshop is fun, and the perfect piece to jazz up your summer wardrobe.
6. How cute are these Printed Shorts from Zara? I'd wear these in the evening with some black heels and in the day time with sandals, both with a simple vest!
7. A slightly more pricey addition to my sale spies, is this beautiful leather skirt from Allsaints. Again, its a timeless piece that can be worn for many occasions and all seasons. I want!