Winter Wishing


As Winter is just around the corner, and Autumn has already set in, it's time to get topping up my Winter wardrobe, and I thought I'd share some of the key pieces I am eyeing up ready for when I need to wrap up! 

1. Not exactly gonna keep me warm, but it sure will help me make it to uni in time, when I'm just not feeling getting out of bed on cold Winter mornings! How cute is this watch by Olivia Burton? I'm just loving the rose gold!! 

2. I am a lover of suede and leather jackets, if it wasn't for their price tag, I'd have as many as I could. But not only is this gorgeous mink suede biker jacket from Mango on the cheaper side of things, it looks expensive and I think is a simple piece which will look stunning teamed with so many different ensembles! 

3. Whose not a fan of the trilby? They just look so effortless, my only question... Can I pull it off?! We will have to see when I get my hands on one!! I love this cream hat from Reiss, it's different to the black ones you see everywhere and the brim is a great size! 

4. A pair of leather heeled boots are just essential for me! You can dress them up or down, they keep your tootsies warm and dry, and you still look sophisticated (unless it's an icy day -- probably not the shoe of choice)! Loving these Black Rib Platform Boots from Reiss! 

5. Okay, so the picture doesn't do it justice... You need to go into the Whistles store and see this beauty... When my eyes met this pale blue cowl neck jumper my hands started shaking with excitement (I kid you not), this is just too beautiful! Doesn't this just make you want to wrap up with a movie and a cuppa? 

6. I'm a bit of a tricky one when it comes to handbags, I always see ones I like, but then I don't want them. So when I saw this simple black leather bag in Massimo Dutti last week and actually thought "I need that", I was pretty shocked with myself. It's a great size and looks so elegant! What are your thoughts on this one? 

7. I have been after an Acne scarf for quite a few years now, and I have a feeling I may have to bite the bullet and get one! They are so beautifully soft and are such great quality! 

So there you have it, a list of the items that I am dying to get my hands on in the next few months - in some cases, I'm happy for something similar!

What are you guys thinking of my wish list? And whats on yours?! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment