Pick of the lipstick bunch


During these last few beautiful days, I have been reaching for the more vibrant lipsticks in my stash, which contribute to that happy feeling you get when the sun is shining. I can't deny, my lipstick collection is continuously growing, so these are just a few of my faves, that I'm often grabbing, day or night! 

The brightest of the bunch is Mac Pink Nouveau. It's a matt shade and can be quite drying on the lips, so I often apply it with a smidge of gloss or lip balm. It's definitely one for the days your feeling bold, not such an everyday shade, but gorgeous all the same! 

I'm not sure how to express my love for this Revlon Balm Stain in the shade Rendezvous. It is moisturising, smells of peppermint and looks so darn beautiful on! I wear this so often during the daytime, sometimes just a thin layer, but it's also really build-able so it's easy to achieve more of a statement lip! 

I love the Dior Addict Extreme Lipsticks. They too are really moisturising and leave your lips looking lovely and shiny. This shade is Lucky, and again is really build-able. You can just dab a little bit on to create a 'my lips but better' colour or whack on some more for a high shine!  

Last but by no means least is my beautiful Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in the shade Insolente. This is slightly more matte than the previous two, but leaves your lips with a gorgeous statement pink. More of one for an evening look for me, but oh so beautiful. 

What are your Summer lipstick must-haves? 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love your lipstick collection. An orange coral lipstick is a must-have for Summer :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a huge fan of dior lippies so i'm glad you put one in here. i've resisted buying them and have only (ha only) 2 but i' malways called to them when i'm in the store. i haven't tried the extreme addict formula yet.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete