Benefit - World Famous Neutrals Palette Review

I received this gorgeous Sexiest Nudes Ever palette of six eyeshadows for Christmas and felt a little unsure about a couple of the shades, but after testing them out and playing about with them, I can safely say this is quickly becoming one of my favourite palettes! All 6 shades are very wearable and the little booklet of 'Tips and Tricks' gives a couple of suggestions of how to wear different combinations of the shadows to create different looks. One look which is much more natural and suitable for everyday, using pause for applause, raincheck? and bikini-tini (cream shadow), and creates a beautiful, subtle makeup look, which I have been wearing pretty often! The second look is a darker, sexier look which is using milk it! blingo! and holy smokes (cream shadow). I've loved wearing this on nights out over the Christmas/ new year period. 
Like with most Benefit products, the shades are all great quality, they last well on the lid as do the creams, which I often struggle with keeping in place. Although I have found the creams to crease a teeeny bit, it isn't really noticeable and are really comfortable to wear. 

I honestly can't find a fault with this product, other than the packaging. Despite it looking super cute, it is pretty bulky and not that suitable for travelling, but I'ma take it with me anyway! 

What's your favourite Benefit product? Any recommendations? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment