Casual Fridays - Over Knee Boots & Cosy Knits

In preparation for my trip to NYC, I topped up on cosy knitwear... Although I don't think I quite understood the necessity of warmth when these pictures were being taken (layers have been my saviour since I arrived). 

This ensemble is super simple, but due to the jumper being quite busy, it adds brightness and a touch of fun to the outfit. As always, I have teamed this look with my Mulberry Bayswater in Oak. I've layered up with myMarks & Spencer black Peacoat (similar here), opted for the safe option of black jeans (similar here) and then these gorgeous loosely fitting black over the knee boots from Topshop (similar here). 

This look is great for a casual day at work or for a weekend shopping, eating (hides the food baby) and doing all those other things us girls just can't get enough of (basically more shopping). 

I'd love to hear your ideas of a casual Friday ensemble? 

Head on over to my Twitter, Bloglovin' or Instagram
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so cozy! Love the red lip, too.

    xx gabriella
    pastelsandpastries.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I think you can still get it in the sale at some Reiss stores :) Lilly xx

      Delete