The Working Week #3

Today I'm toning down my smart trousers by pairing them with a striped jersey. Not only am I a stripe obsessive, this is slightly warmer, and I also think it looks super cute. I've chosen to go for a pop of colour on the lip - here I am wearing Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Red lipstick (which I love FYI). 

Again I have gone for my pointed Zara heels (they go with everything), to keep in touch with the smart/casual look I'm going for. The striped tee is from Marks & Spencer and the trousers I purchased in French Connection's sale.
 
Marks & Spencer Top
Grey French Connection Trousers - Similar Here
Pointed Zara Heels - Similar Here 

Head over to my Twitter, Bloglovin' and Instagram
post signature

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, very chic! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look! Perfect for work is right!

    xx gabriella
    pastelsandpastries.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete