Estée Lauder Enlighten Even Effect Skintone Corrector

I have recently been loving the Estée Lauder Enlighten Even Effect Skintone Corrector instead of a foundation. Not only does this have amazing lasting power (has been staying longer than my usual favourite foundations), it really does give the skin a lovely even texture. Of course, it's lightweight, so it doesn't hide all of your sins, but a bit of concealer can fix that right up. For that, I have been loving the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser. 

I think the Even Effect Skintone Corrector will be the perfect staple to have in most peoples makeup bags for the upcoming months. I wouldn't say this is suitable for those with oily skin, but for everyone else, I'd say this is a great product. It also has an SPF 30 in it which is perfect for Summer (although we should be using SPF all year round too). 

I know many people see the whole 'EE', 'BB', 'CC' thing and think its all a bit of a gimmick, and to be honest, it probably is. There are just a couple of these products which I think are really amazing, and this is one of them. Well worth the price tag! The only downside is that it comes in limited shades, I use the colour 01 Light, which is a perfect match. 

What is your current favourite base? Drugstore or high end? 

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram & Bloglovin'
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment