McArthur Glen East Midlands Designer Outlet

I was recently contacted by the team at East Midlands Designer Outlet, and was asked to go over to the centre to work with them on a social media project they had planned. I was asked to put together a handful of different outfits and shoot them around the centre. 

The centre had so many beautiful products that I was just dying to feature in my different outfits, the only downside was that they didn't have my size in everything. On the plus side, it did make it easier to make my decisions! 

I have tried to create very different looks, appropriate for different occasions. One for working out, one for going out, one for a cosy winters day and finally one for a smarter workwear ensemble. I can't wait to hear what you all think!

Over the coming week, East Midlands Designer Outlet will be posting some of the pictures on their social media sites - so make sure you stay tuned for those! You may even be in with a chance of winning a gift card to spend with them too! Head on over to their Facebook, Instagram and website where you can learn more about it! 

I had such a fun experience shopping at the East Midlands Designer Outlet, so thank you to the team who made me so welcome. I'm sure I'll be back in the near future to scout out some more hidden treasures!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Instagram & Twitter
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment