Novembers Birchbox

This months Birchbox was in collaboration with the brand Skinny Dip who've helped design this seriously cute (albeit slightly summery) box! Aside from the six samples, you also receive a £10 off discount code to use with Skinny Dip - unfortunately I'm not the biggest fan of their merchandise, so I probably won't be putting that to use!
As for the actual contents of the box... A goodly sized sample of the Lord & Berry Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner - these are so useful for when you don't have a lip liner to match your lipstick! Especially around this time of year when the bolder shades do their rounds! 
One of my favourite products upon opening the box was the Trilogy Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm. I'd not actually heard of this brand before, but I do love a good cleansing balm so I was really excited to try this out. This smells great but I did find it a little difficult to work with as the pot is so small, it takes a long time to get enough product out!
One full sized product was the So Susan Featherlash Mascara. This claims to give fuller and thicker lashes. I have far too many mascaras so I've told my mum I'll give this one to her, I'll be sure to let you know if it is really good! 
The Beauty Protector Beauty Cream Body Lotion smells heavenly. It's also a lovely thick, creamy consistency which we all know I love! This leaves skin feeling really nourished, so I obviously like it a lot! 
The last proper sample is from Delarom, their Crème Aquacomfort which is meant to give your skin a boost if it's feeling a little dehydrated. 
The beauty extra was a small sample of English Laundry's Notting Hill Femme Eau de Parfum. This smells absolutely heavenly and I've been loving wearing it - I'm most certainly contemplating popping it on my Christmas list! 
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Twitter & Instagram
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment